Already a member?
- COVER STORY: The first touring car Commodore of 1980. How Brock saved HDT then blitzed the ATCC
- BUYERS GUIDE: The ‘Allan Moffat Special’ of 1977, a car that has become increasingly desirable today
- MUSCLE RACER: Kevin Bartlett, chapter one. KB’s open-wheeler days
- DRAGS: Ed Stipanovich and his Monaro GTS of the 1970s
- RALLY: Round Oz Cortinas part 2
- SPEEDWAY: Perth’s 1970s ‘production’ car scene at Claremont
- M.I.A: Found! The third-placed VB Commodore of Bathurst 1980